Membership Rules of the Kim Il Sung-Kim Jong Il Foundation
1. Persons or organizations hoping to be a member of the Kim Il Sung-Kim Jon Il Foundation shall submit a written application for admission after approving the Membership Rules of the Kim Il Sung-Kim Jong Il Foundation and the admission shall be decided on by the Secretariat of the Board of Directors of the Kim Il Sung-Kim Jong Il Foundation after deliberating the application.
2. The member shall try to give publicity to, expand and develop the Kim Il Sung-Kim Jong Il Foundation.
3. If he/she wants to join the Kim Il Sung-Kim Jong Il Foundation he/she shall pay a fee for admission registration. In case of an individual the admission registration fee shall amount to 500€ and in case of an organization it shall run to 10 000€.
4. Members or member organizations shall be obliged to pay a membership fee.
4.1 The membership fee, in case of an individual, shall be 700€ for a year and, in case of an organization, it shall be 20 000€ for a year. It shall be paid at any time of the year he/she likes and the payment receipt shall be issued by the Secretariat of the Kim Il Sung-Kim Jong Il Foundation.
4.2 The membership fee shall be paid directly or via a bank and in case the payment is impossible for unavoidable reasons the failure of it shall be notified to the Secretariat of the Kim Il Sung-Kim Jong Il Foundation.
4.3 When members or organizations fail to pay the membership fee for more than eigtheen months, they shall autimatically be removed from the membership list.
5. Kim Il Sung-Kim Jong Il Foundation shall, in principle, convene a general assembly of members once every two years, and shall hold a regional general assembly or a consultative conference in various forms and methods.
6. Member shall be given appropriate preferences.
6.1 Members shall receive a membership certificate issued by the Board of Directors of the
Kim Il Sung-Kim Jong Il Foundation.
6.2 Members who are the visit the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea at the invitation of the
Kim Il Sung-Kim Jong Il Foundation shall be provided with such appropriate preferences as preferential services in visa issue and in the entry and departure, and conveniences during the stay.
6.3 The Board of Directors of the Kim Il Sung-Kim Jong Il Foundation shall help members and member organizations in their economic, trading and investment activities in the DPRK.